Idyllic 5 bedroom, 3 full bath single family home on 1 acre in the desirable Jacksons Meadow subdivision, this property is ready for you! Neutral paint throughout and gleaming hardwood floors on the main level make the perfect backdrop to your furnishings. You're going to fall in love with the spacious floor plan, perfect for family time and entertaining alike. Take advantage of the screened in porch with awnings to block the noonday sun. Enjoy the naturally sunlit kitchen, dining and living rooms on the main level with a gas fireplace and large windows. The sunroom off the kitchen is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee! The eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and large island are perfect for casual family time, while the separate dining area caters to more formal gatherings. 4 generous bedrooms on the upper level and a spacious owner's suite with a large bathroom, soaking tub, and two walk-in closets. The 5th bedroom is on the main level and offers a handicap accessible full bathroom (32â+ wide doors, 36â+ wide halls). New HVAC in 2015 and a newly paved front driveway. The sanctuary of the property is located in the back with a composite deck and open grassy area perfect for gardening. The property line extends past the rear fence. Incredible location right next to the Sly Fox Golf Club and many shopping centers and stores. Only minutes to Rt. 66 and Rt. 340. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water Ser
3,076 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Underground, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Cooktop Downdraft, Disposal, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Space For Rooms
- Low-Emittance , Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Palladian Windows, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Mountain
- Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price