If you're looking for a home with peace and privacy and plenty of living space, this is the one! This beauty is located in the beautiful Bentonville area just 10 miles south of Front Royal, 90 minutes from Washington DC, 2 miles from beautiful Skyline Drive! The property is located in area where there are only 10 other homes that make up the entire subdivision each with ample acreage and privacy! The property has a paved circular driveway that leads you to the home where you are surrounded by wooded privacy and to a 2 car garage! You are able to work or study from home in an atmosphere which gives you multiple places to do so! The basement of the home offers a wonderful place to entertain with friends and family with your very own sports bar! The lower level basement also includes a full bath, an huge office and storage area. The main level has a huge primary bedroom with large windows and has enough room for a king sized bed and any additional furniture , primary bathroom with separate shower and spa bath with double sink vanity and sky lights and also a huge walk in closet, separate formal dining room, formal family room and huge living room with gas fireplace, hardwood floors with doors that lead to the large deck at the back of the home, the kitchen has hardwood floors, cooktop with island and wall oven, off from the kitchen there is a butler's pantry with wine cabinet, sink and storage and powder room. The upper level has 3 bedrooms with 2 full baths. The owners have lived in the home since the home was built and have maintained the home which rivals new ones! The plumbing was redone in 2019 changed from copper to plastic piping. A new hot water heater installed in 2020. The roof was replaced in 2018 with 50 year guarantee. New velevor blinds in the kitchen. New garage doors. Paved driveway was redone in 2021. The back deck has been freshly painted. New carpet in the primary bedroom. New water softener tank. The septic was pumped in 2021. Upstairs carpeting was cleaned recently as well as the carpeting on the stairwells. The owners plan to leave all paint and materials left over from projects with the new owners! Furnishings and other items within the home may be left with the new owners with an acceptable offer. Schedule your showing today to view this truly one of a kind home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,986 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Warren County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price