Beautiful Colonial with over 5000 sq ft and beautiful mountain views! Sunken living room with cathedral ceilings, crown molding, gas fireplace, and lots of natural light. Hardwood floors throughout the kitchen, dining room, and office. Primary suite on the main level has double sinks, a soaking tub, granite countertop, and a walk-in closet, Upstairs you will find 3 spacious bedrooms all with carpet and a full bath offering double sinks. On the lower level there is a large family room, a bar area with tile floors, an exercise room, two more bedrooms, and another full bath. Outside there is a large trex deck with vinyl railings, a stone patio off the lower level, a fenced-in yard, and a storage shed. 3 car garage and paved driveway offer plenty of space for parking. Great location just minutes from I-81. Don't wait to make this beautiful home on 2.5 acres yours! Schedule your tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
4,706 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Shenandoah County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Bar, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price