This all-brick duplex offers an enchanting living experience with its mountain views, two bedrooms, two baths, two-car attached garage with a breezeway, open floor plan, an abundance of windows, and hardwood floors. The property features an unfinished basement, providing a blank canvas for customization and personalization. This space presents numerous possibilities for creating additional living areas, a home office, a recreational space, another full bathroom, or fulfilling storage needs. Don't miss the chance to own a home that effortlessly combines natural beauty, elegant design, and functional living spaces. Schedule a showing today to fully appreciate the unparalleled charm and tranquility that this property offers.
Townhouse, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,392 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Shenandoah County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price